A Wallpaper Request

What I am looking for is a Graveyard setting. I made a rough version of it in game.

The wallpaper is meant for one skin. The skin is meant to go where the armor stand is. I am thinking the skin is either meant to be standing there watching over the graveyard or beginning to take a walk down the path (also to watch over the graveyard), the position will be up to whoever makes the wallpaper.

2 Likes

If no one accepts it within the next couple of days, I’ll do it. I think the building should be like a mausoleum or groundskeeper’s shack.

1 Like

It actually is a groundskeeper’s shack lol maybe after this one I will take a screenshot of inside and request that as a wallpaper too? lol

1 Like

I am starting to think… this might have been forgotten. :sweat: I hope not…

1 Like

have no fear, I have been doing random wallpapers and I should add this to the list!

Yay, great to know this won’t be forgotten now! :smiley:

Fear not, I made it my own. It will be here soon :wink:

That… is way better than I could ever think. ^-^ I LOVE it!

Course it would be better if it didn’t look like the walls had millions of tiny holes but it is still wonderful overall!

Edit: Actually I somewhat like the little holes. xD I have mixed feelings now lol.

I used some new models, they give the blocks more depth, check this out.

2 Likes

I’m starting to like this. It really looks great. ^^

1 Like

Oi nĂŁo sei fazer nada aqui me ajudar

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.