Can I use the wallpaper as a thumbnail for YouTube?

Hello! :grin:

Today I’ve downloaded a wallpaper and now I would like to know if I could use this for YT? As a Thumbnail or something! :smile:

It’s urgent , so please respond quickly! :confused:

Thank you! :smiley:

xITimeless

Yes, the wallpapers are creative commons.

If I write this in the description , does this fit?

INFO

Bla Bla Bla

MUSIC

Bla Bla Bla

THUMBNAIL

Yeah as it is in of the allowance of the rules saviski showed you there is no problem.
You could even escape that link by writing who made it

2 Likes

ooh, which one did you use? They are all so nice :smiley: what kind of video is it going to be?

I used ‘PvP 2’ created by iCorpus.

In the Video I play an hitman on a german PvP Server :smiley:

May I post a link in the forum? :sweat_smile:

You can send me a link to it in a Private Message. I’d love to check it out! I’m not sure if posting a link would be advised here, but I’ll take it in a message :smiley:

How does it work? I am new to the forum :smiley:

Click on my name ^ and then click Private Message :smiley:

Mh… can’t find it :persevere:

If you really want to see how it looks, my
Channel name is LogikingTV
And the Video is called xITimeless [*]

1 Like

There’s another question :stuck_out_tongue:
May I also cut out the Skins of the Wallpaper and insert in other backgrounds? For example, I take the Skin of PvP 1 and the Skin of PvP 2 and add both on a background made by me, am allowed to do I this? :smiley:
Sorry for my miserable English, I use a translator :slight_smile:

I think you can use the skin editor to pose the character in any way you want and save that for use as a wallpaper. But I wouldn’t know about that. I’d say yes to any of my wallpapers, but I can’t speak for anyone else.

Ok, thanks for your answer :grin:

I found an other program called Blender. But I will also use Novaskin because the Wallpapers are so awesome! :heart_eyes:
And I’ll try the Skin Editor. So, thanks to everyone who answered!

Bye :slight_smile:

it wont let me upload your thunmail for youtube

That’s probably because the image is bigger than 2 MB, try downloading it again in a lower resolution.

So you may use the wallpapers for thumbnails? I don’t know what creative commons means my English is not the best. :blush:

Yes, Thumbnails for Youtube Videos is fine :wink: it would be nice to mention where you got it, but in no way is it required.

I don’t understand that sorry. So it is allowed to use the wallpapers? :smile:

I’m sorry if I wasn’t clear, it is very much okay to use. I was just saying that if you could in the description of the video say where you got the thumbnail, but you don’t have to. It would just be a nice thing to give credit to the artist who did it :wink:

Ok is good I give you the most credits ok? :wink: