How to create wallpaper templates with Cinema 4D

Version en español

¿Qué hay de software pueden utilizar para hacer papel pintado de, yo uso Blender 3D y hay una manera de que pueda hacer los pasos necesarios para cargar con Blender? Blender es incluso compatible?

https://www.blender.org/ si quieres ver lo que es y probarlo (Es diferente de CINAMA 4D y Autodesk Maya.

Check this post!

I am using iPad not PC.How To do it in iPad?

You can use the ones available here to create your own costumized wallpapers!

If you’re talking about the act of producing new wallpapers, it isn’t currently possible due to iPad’s inability to execute computer-like programs such as Blender or Cinema 4D.

2 Likes

where i can get skin special 1.8 ?

1 Like

Mine-imator wallpapers is now supported :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you know if the watermark would be a problem? If it is, would we crop it out of the picture?

what about blender users

mine imator pls!!!mine imator is conviniont than c4d

If it did would they tell you?

(jk its safe :wink: )

Why can’t I upload wallpaper with Mine-Imator…

im not rlly a fan of those movie so idk what to do with it

I sent that years ago lol why are you replying just now?

1 Like

:sob:Too COMPLICATED!!! :sob:

1 Like

Can you make a tutorial on how to do the same thing in the program Blender please? Im not gonna buy something to make a wallpaper that everyone can use for FREE

Can I use the demo of cinema 4d to do a wallpaper?

Is it possible to put your own skin in instead of the novaskin template skin? I don’t want it online, just for youtube video thumbnails.

You can just not use the template skin. Use your own skin instead.

Use the steve from our template, make copies of them if your wallpaper has more than one player, or if you prefer, add the [player preset] as you did with the other resources from the minecraft pack.

This is only if you want to post your wallpaper here in Novaskin. If you’re not to post it here, you can just use your own skin and render it without doing the background and layers rendering stuffs.

can i edit with mine animator?:thinking:

There is a topic about creating wallpaper with Mine-imator.

It auto-locked and got unpinned a long while ago. Here you go!