How to create wallpaper templates with Cinema 4D

I think Its to expensive so I have a question do you accept renders with Maya? If you don to I`ll try to figure out how to get Cinema 4D xD

Yes, this works in Maya, but there is no tutorial. So I suggest only to get Maya if you have experience with other 3D software e.g. Blender

I don’t Pirate stuff since in America if your caught you go to jail for 5 years and you have to pay a fin of 250,000$

So why don’t they arrest them all? There are alot of pirates! The “caught” people are usually the ones who make it to you, who buy the product to crack and give to everyone. The real ‘hacker’.

Mostly people in USA don’t use the cracked version.

1 Like

How do I open the novaskin-wallpaper.zip once it’s downloaded? I opened that and got a folder and another thing, the tutorial video says I have to open it, but it won’t open whenever I do. I have MPlayerX installed on my computer but it says I can’t use that to open it. I’M SO LOST

Hey @dhall10qwerty! You should have a program able to un-zip it. I recommend WinRar or 7-Zip. :slight_smile:

o-o…why…WHY DX

what i need to use blender or c4d r14? FASTER REPLY please

Either.

there are templates for both

can you make me these please in mc form, am working on a minecraft movie

como baixo cinema 4d

just between us Maxon wants that people crack their programm :smile:

Hello, je suis nouveau sur ce site et j’ai créer une image j’éspère quelle te plaira

1 Like

Looks like you’re using mine-imator. I’m sorry, but novaskin wallpapers are currently not supported! Cinema4d is required. (except if you want to get technical, but that requires alot of knowledge of the 3d animation program)

If You Feel Like 3,000 Bucks Is Too Much On C4D When You Make One Wallpaper And Then Done With It For Good, I’d Try Blender. It’s Free!
Om du känner för 3000 spänn är för mycket på C4D när du gör en tapet och sedan gjort med det för gott, jag skulle prova Blender. Det är gratis!

1 Like

I Thought Blender Was OK!
Jag trodde Blender var OK!

esta la ise yo

1 Like

Blender is indeed supported, but there aren’t any great tutorials on how to do it. You can try, but I recommend using cinema4d.