Looking for someone to reoclour/edit a skin

Hi there, in MC I am NeonRaindrops, and I am looking to see if anyone would be able to help me revamp an old skin (credit goes to ToriTales_PC for the hair).

I am looking to do the following:

-Recolour the hair to a light platinum blonde
-Add some detail to the clothes on the outfit, as well as recolour
-Note: no fringes as its not my style, additional hair add ons are otherwise cool though

Thanks for taking the time to read!

Hi! This might be a bit late, I’m not an absolute expert but I do have a bit of a vision for this. Message me if you’re still up for an edit, we can talk it out about the details, I’d do it for no cost back.

Sure, I’m still up for an edit. I’m not overly fussed about particular details so I don’t think planning an edit out in depth is really not necessary- just do what you want.

Ooo alright, sending you my results towards the end of the week somewhere. I’ll try to wing it then.

This is what I ended up with, let me know if anything seems off or if you’re looking to add anything else onto it. Will be happy to fix or add more detail whenever.

Sorry that I took so long to respond! Got the emailonotification, deleted it thinking i would remember, but i quickly forgot lol. I should have mentioned in this in my original post but is possible to ditch the fringe? Otherwise I really like it :smiley:

With that being said gonna try editing a little myself, because why not.

Edit: here’s my take on it

apply to minecraft now

It’s okay! Also I like where you’re going with the re-edit!! Should I make your edited outfit more detailed? Won’t make big changes like last time, just apply another layer on the shoes to make them more realistic and shade the jeans. I’m glad you like the rest of the skin though.

Edit: This site doesn’t let me make more than 3 post on each topic, so I’m replying here;I tried to fix some stuff, added something to the boots but I still feel like something is missing. :< Let me know!

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.