[solved] The *Pose* Button Is Gone! [Merged]

When Im editing a skin there is no “pose” button…

Can you post a screenshot?
Thanks

1 Like

Here you go

Try clearing your internet cache. I was unable to recreate this issue. If clearing your cache does not work, try using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox (use the other listed if already using one) contact me further if this problem reoccurs by replying to this thread.

~XC

I have Google Chrome!STILL NOT THERE!!how do u clear “cache”?

i have explained the process in this post Read this before posting any bug reports

THIS DID NOTHING!!No Pose Button!!

please calm down. i am trying my best to help.

so you have tried using the website on BOTH Firefox AND chrome? AND you have cleared your internet cache?

if you are still experiencing issues try running chrome in a new “incognito” window (CTRL+SHIFT+N) this will disable any add-on’s, such as ADB and HTTPS anywhere, which is known to conflict with Novaskin, and it will not store or use any cached files or history

if you are still experiencing issues. please continue to contact me and i will try my best to help you.

~XC

I Did It On Google Chrome…Do you do the CTRL+SHIFT+N thing on the skin editor?

chrome, it opens a new window, you will have to open it again on that window

Tried it,where will the add-ons appear?Because Nothing came up for me…

there will be no addons on incognito mode, thats why i told you to test it with that

I will try on firefox…

okay. i do not know if firefox has an incognito mode just to let you know ^.^

I’m Sorry But I Would Not Like To Download “firefox” for this…Plz help me!

have you tried incognito chrome

yes,i indeed did I pressed CTRL+SHIFT+N which opened a new window,i then looked up noveskin skin editor,nothing changed!

hmmm. im really not sure whats going on… try this go to this version of the editor: http://beta.minecraft.novaskin.me/

THANKS!!THIS IS WHAT I NEEDED!Can’t Wait to start using :smile:

1 Like

its working for you?