Valentine's Day Wallpaper

I know, it’s pretty simple. Main thing is it’s to the point. :wink:

2 Likes

Hello~

Would you mind if I used this for an advertisement for a server I play on? I want to feature a Valentine’s day event and this picture would be lovely. :slight_smile:

If you want skins other than steve I can make one for you. This will be available soon on Nova, but I don’t know when. So, if you want to use it as is, fine with me :wink: also if you’d like me to make it a bit more custom for your event, let me know.

1 Like

Hmm! Could you add a maze behind the minecraft skins? o:!

Perhaps use Phaedragon and Torintree for the two players. The event we’re doing is a parkour and maze event :slight_smile: It’ll be hosted on the 18th of Feb and if you could finish the wallpaper soon that’d be great :smiley:

Thank you so much for replying! I’ll make sure to credit you when I make flyers for the event this evening.

If you need my email for whatever reason it’s PhaedragonMC@gmail.com

Again, thank you so much for replying and offering to make it a bit more custom!

do you mean like a hedge maze? made out of leaves?

1 Like

Yeah! Perhaps in shape of heart if it isn’t too complicated.

do you want a different angle or something? Because I can put one, but you wouldn’t be able to tell what it was really from this same angle, it would just look like a wall of leaves I think

I won’t be able to use your skin as it’s an Alex version. If you could maybe send me a version that has more pixels, I’d be glad to do it :wink:

1 Like

Yeah the wall of leaves is just fine :smiley: I sent you the skin thru PMs

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.