Wallpaper suggestions

I could totally do something like that, any specifics on the background setting in which they are taking the photo?

Id like it to be in a nice home with some good lighting and just a good all around feeling interior would be awesome. Thank you!

1 Like

I really want a Tokyo Ghoul wallpaper p-p

1 Like

If you could notify me once your finished, that would be great! Thanks!

How about something like this? Hope you enjoy!

1 Like

Well it is like a football team is standing for a team photo. You can do it so they are chillin’ all together in different positions. Or whatever that’s good already

1 Like

I could change it, I was just going for something like a “Family Portrait” in which people would line up all together and gather for the photo. If it were just a photo of a family in a room then yes they’d be in different positions. Although like I said I can change it. Lets see what Universe0 thinks, they asked for it :smiley:

Oh my gosh thats amazing! Thank you so much!!

1 Like

How do I use it and input the skins I want? xD Im new sorry lol

You’ll have to wait until saviski uploads the next batch of wallpapers. I will send this one to him asap so you’ll have it on the next rollout of wallpapers.

ill also try this one

1 Like

like if there was bedrock missing? or like if someone fell of the spawn pad in The End? I’d like to do this, either one sounds neat. I can picture it already lol

1 Like

There should be a singing Minecraft Wallpaper, like rock star on stage kinda thing.

2 Likes

Being a guitar player myself, this sounds amazing! I’d love to come up with something

1 Like

the wallpaper should be available very soon! you should see it online now, but it has a small texture error, so Savi is fixing it

1 Like

Could make a pirate ship one?

1 Like

I would suggest a wallpaper of two users fighting - No swords, no bow/arrows, no armor. Just fist-to-fist.

1 Like

Fist fight huh? sounds like a nice idea… I could try it out.

1 Like

I’m not much of a builder, if you have a schematic I’d be willing.

1 Like

hmmm… seems like a nice idea and I have much days to make a wallpaper. That’s it, I’ll take it. Andreal won’t be the only one here taking all requests :wink:

3 Likes