Wallpaper suggestions

Sorry But I can’t understand you!

My idea is a picture of 2 players.
1 is stuck in a hole of 2 blocks and the second helps him get out but the thing is that there are mobs surrounding them so the one that was stuck in the hole makes a whirlwind of fire attacking the mobs in front of him and the second help the guy that is stuck and with his 2nd hand makes a shield around them (a blue big half circle Surrounding them)

this picture will be cool for both ppl cuz the cool one is stuck and the less cooler helps the other one so it makes them both cool

I don’t know exactly what, but someone should do an archery related one.

Other games!
if you play Pvz You can ad that to minecraft!

i also agree. i always wanted an army pic of battle

i made this:

i had to put some credit for the environment.

2 Likes

I made this wallpaper and i want it to be in the site :slight_smile:

1 Like

How about copying stories or poses from fan arts and cartoon scenes, that would be amazing.

I just made a quick render, the edges are sloppy…

I would like a pic of a bunch of people building please

I sugesst the player leaning against a lamp post at a street. At night.

I would highly like to see a Mineplex: Domination Team Wallpaper (5 Players)
One Assassin || One Mage || One Knight || One Ranger || One Brute

Only thing I didn’t like was when the Warlords Wallpaper came out
Since Warlords was a Rip-Off of Domination, just with extra added stuff :confused:

1. If you could do someone fighting herobrine as the nether king in the fortress
  2. a player being the king of nether with zombie pigmen as his or her soldier like in ‘the herobrine’ with the skeleton king in the nether fortress
  3. a pursuit on rooftop
  4. a football match
  5. a player killing the enderdragon with a sword in the chest on that boss

THe wallpaper that I want is a pic that a person giving a gift to someone else!

A 6v2 War In a Kingdom With One Dead

And they are in a studio!

Wallpapesr with yandere school (5 or 15 players) more scary wallpapers with 5 or 10 players it would be cool to have anime stuffs too and more galaxy too about the first maybe more yandre school wallpapers yeah sooo… waiting
for halloween we need scary wallpapers with 5 or… players :wink:

good but maybe with more players

cool one now i can put players but can u do something …Halloween spooky with 5…10…15 players? :stuck_out_tongue: