Wallpaper suggestions

I was thinking in the player’s and they have a sword or a gun or something so you can see there arm. Thanks!

Something like this?

1 Like

Yeah! That’s awesome! Thanks!

I’ve submitted the wallpaper to @saviski so whenever he has the time. Let it be noted I have submitted quite a few to him recently, so it may take time to see it here.

Okay thanks a lot!!!

1 Like

Hey can someone make me a wallpaper of 3 people moving into a new house please

Can someone make me a wallpaper of 3 people moving into a new house that’s not made out of wood make them in side unpacking stuff and also I need one of the people to be in front of the picture please im planning a youtube series

Three players, one holding a diamond sword, and another holding a axe, and the last holding a bow, with a quiver at his back, and pulling one three arrows on his bow, aimed at the first, this will BE A FIGHT!!!

1 Like

Can you make a wallpapers ‘uhc’ ?

3 Players moving into a brand new apartment [quote=“saviski, post:1, topic:49, full:true”]

Topic reserved for wallpaper suggestions.

Feel free to reply to this topic with your own ideas.

[/quote]

Please do a hide and seek one because I really need one and I think it would awesome like only with 2 people one hider and one seeker from the mineplex minigame

Make a wallpaper about survivalgames like the skywars one

A guy with head down in a sinister way and he has his hands together like he is praying

EU queria uma jogador com uma espada e o lick o novo boss do minecraft

OBRIGADO

eggwars com tres pessoas a defender o ovo

Maybe recreate one of these screen caps? It’d be perfect for group shots!

can some make more Pokémon or Pokemon go wallpaper please :smile:

welll, I think there should be a wallpaper with a playing riding a llama, with a sunset in the background, or a player in a noodle bowl :3

Good Evening, everybody! :slight_smile:

I’m sorry for my bad English…I can’t speak English very well.
Three of my friends and I are very interested in the space and universe.
We would like to get a wallpaper for 4 Persons in a space ship.
It is very important for me and my friends.
I tried it out with a drawing but I’ve noticed that I can’t draw very good at all xD.
I know a Template is very much work …so I give my respect to all designer!
Thanks for reading :slight_smile:
And I would be very happy, when I get an answer!