Wallpaper suggestions

I need help I like to make a wallpaper for nova skin like this

it is from mine imator I dont have cinema 4d how can I change it to a wallpaper?

I would like to make another back to the future but doing this time as the poster of the film with the DeLorean

Ps: I am French and translated on google

I made this, http://novask.in/w/picturewithpig it’s not hugging a pig, that I have in cow form here http://novask.in/w/cow_hugger

Mine-Imator doesn’t work sorry. They never made it compatible for Nova I guess, it was something they knew about a long time ago and just don’t think Mine-Imator ever felt the need in adding it.

I have been thinking. I know mine-imator rendering will be hopeless, but what about Autodesk Maya, because some of us have autodesk maya, and I’m paying $185 per month for it.

i’m sorry, but mine-imator does not work for this. The rendering is even more hopeless.

There shall be a cool undertale styled fight wallpaper!

or a epic fight wallpaper with a burned city and the 2 players about to fight

I made this one early. But it uploaded just now. So be (more) patient :smiley:

If you can, make one of a minecraft character fighting in an octagon against another player no weaponry or armor. An octagon as in a UFC octagon which is a world famous MMA Organization known as the Ultimate Fighting Championship that would be very interesting. Thank you

1 Like

cool idea i would like that idea it would be useful

I personally think someone should make a wallpaper where someone has been kidnapped and his/her arms are tied/handcuffed behind their back. They would be in a room with his/her armored masked kidnappers. Would be pretty cool for some servers that have captive games.

2 Likes

i would like to see another “picture with…” wallpaper, that would be called “picture with spider” i think it would be cool to have the player template riding a spider as if he were a spider jockey, tell me what you guys think!

1 Like

I could do that for ya :wink:

Can someone make a waving one plz I’m not good plus my computer broke -_-

How’s this for another of my “Picture with” series? Player riding a spider.

3 Likes

a doctor who wallpaper of the 11th doctor’s original tardis

1 Like

I’d love to see some treasure hunt wallpapers. Or something for Saint Patricks Day. Also, spring time scenes since it’s coming up! :smiley:

1 Like

I made one with six players, but instead of slender man was it made of a bunch of endermans :slight_smile:

1 Like

The lighting is really dark, almost makes it hard to even tell whats in the picture. At least for me that is. Perhaps others see it fine.

I agree with swordduck, I also want you to be able to see everyone faces