Wallpaper suggestions

how many players? it’s hard to fit a lot in a scene and still see their faces as well while keeping the scene “a scene” and not just a line of faces plaster on the screen lol

it could be like this :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What do you think about this wallpaper

1 Like

I actually like this a lot. Nice work.

1 Like

Thank you!
I put in a lot of work in this wallpaper, and I’m glad you liked it

What do you use to make a wallpaper

I use time and passion to make my wallpapers, but I know you’re wondering what program I use and I use mine-imator for every wallpaper I make.

Please add a wallpaper of The Beatles. Thanks!

1 Like

I’ll take this up. :smiley:

I made a new wallpaper and i wonder if someone wants to use it or if it is bad or good

im kinda out of ideas so i wonder if someone can give some suggestions on wallpapers! :grin:

3 Likes

It just needs better lighting I think. Looks good otherwise :wink:

Perhaps you could make a wallpaper with someone standing in front of the grave of a dead friend / lover. The person would have their back to us (Maybe even standing in the rain?) And perhaps the angel of the dead player standing next to them?

bed wars it is the new sensation

1 Like

I was wondering if it would be possible to back a wallpaper where the avatar is riding a horse (preferably bay=dark brown) with an ender dragon breaking through something in the background

kind of like the “Bridge demolition by Dragon” wallpaper but only one avatar and he/she would be riding a bay horse

What about making wallpaper of Portal 1/2?

1 Like

Any kind? I guess X3.
I am not a Wallpaper creator yet, because no place to do it. So yah.
Maybe the demon is your own skin. Like, the half is your original and the other one is your demon skin. Like 2 skins in one, kind of thing. I am to good at imagine stuff, so yeah XP

I will try to do this wallpaper and I will try my best to make it so good as possible.

Please do a Portal 1/2 Minecraft Wallpaper. Something like that

The character is jumping on another while holding diamond sword above his head, explosion in the background, this might be a cool one.

Pls do a doctor who or ghostbusters wallpaper