Wallpaper suggestions

I tried to do the Ghostbuster wallpaper and this is the demo,
What do you think

Reedred1234 http://forum.novaskin.me/u/reedred1234
June 28

I tried to do the Ghostbuster wallpaper and this is the demo,
What do you think

http://forum.novaskin.me/uploads/default/original/2X/4/49028cf59ad3652b2009e03c1faba64d2110a1dd.jpg

I’m done with the project and this is the finished product
What yall think

Thanks for the help :smile:

I don’t know if this is the wallpaper you wanted, but I tried at least and this was the finished product

Looks awesome dude good job

I would love to see something like a bunch of folks in a spaceship ( kinda like the same size as the beach scene wallpapers or the sims wallpaper )

Hi, could someone create a wallpaper with 2 people ice skating together? It would be much appreciated.

i will do my best :grinning:

Thank you very much :blush:

1 Like

I think i can do better but i need some help!
What do you think?

if someone wants one of my wallpapers just send a message and skins you want and i will do the rest

1 Like

Can you make a wallpaper of this? Just find a accurate Symbiote Spider-Man skin please and send it to me. Feel free to upload it. Thanks!! I also really like your wallpapers!
Talking to Reed

Its good but I was thinking of them at an ice rink and skating like this,

sorry I wasn’t clear the first time.

I would also like these skins,
For the one in the back

For the one in the front

I hope this isn’t too much trouble

I Will try my best and I will change it if you don’t like it (so be updated so I can get help from you :laughing:) and thanks I appreciate that so many people like what I do​:smile:

I will try my best but just that you know it is not going to be exact like in the picture but I will use it as a guideline and what background do you want?:blush:

Nope I will do my best😆

An Ice Rink please and thank you! Also I know it won’t be exact.

Alright thank you!! Take your time.

Hmm… What about Murder Mystery? with 5 players? Someone has Murder and Someone has Detective. And others are Innocent. and two died innocent in ground?