Wallpaper suggestions

1 Like

Please create one like the team wallpaper with 3 players in diamond armor, but with 4 players in diamond armor instead. (Maybe a big explosion in the background too!:grin:)

1 Like

Have you ever think Minecraft skin become RPG?

1 Like

Can i Help with that book plz

1 Like

It’s possible, and not so difficult, but people would like to choose the cape, so nobody ever created one, because the cape changes form when rendering different frames

1 Like

Guys If You Can Make a Bedwars wallpers it will be really cool cuz me and my friend LOVE to play bedwars.Thx

2 Likes

Where everything far away is bending and twisting.

1 Like

What about acid shaders?

1 Like

I think we all Need a wallpaper layout for BW

1 Like

I want a Wallpaper of a character surrounded by other characters with hearts floating around o.o

1 Like

A bit simple, but how about one where the character is lying on the ground after being killed, with their items everywhere?

1 Like

a battlefront (1 or 2) fight scene!

2 Likes

A bedwars wallpaper. (Please?) You already have done 3 skywars wallpaper can we have atleast 1 bedwars wallpaper?

2 Likes

can someone make a wallpaper
pls do it with this

1 Like

pls can someone make one

1 Like

Hi guys, I joined today but I have been using this site for about 2 years now. I love this place and I have some suggestions:

I would definitely like to see more Star Wars pictures. Maybe with the new movie out now, we could see something new. Like a bunch of those scenes from Snokes Throne Room. Like when Snoke Dies, Rey is begging Kylo not to kill her, Fighting the guards. (Reason is I can’t really work with the iron throne equivalent we have now) xD (I will send details and anything if you guys want to try it) (Read my details below.)

You know that Rome EggWars Picture? Well, thats from cubecraft and we cubecrafters LOVE that picture. And I was hoping you would make more of the different maps. I could send screenshots of maps if anyone interested. Just hit me up at my email: ultra7ex.com@gmail.com OR discord (The13thDoctor#0307)

1 Like

Hi!
I see that you would really like to have a star wars minecraft wallpaper. I self-don`t know much about star wars but would love to help you make your wallpaper, just remember that I am not the one who is a professional wallpaper designer. I make wallpapers for fun and like to try new things, but if you still want to me to make you your wallpaper or need help making the wallpaper self, respond as fast as you can to me.:slight_smile:

1 Like

I wanna see a Yu-Gi-Oh themed wallpaper. Four character places, two players standing on each side of the field with minecraft-y duel disks, and two character places for the monsters summoned to the field. Something like that would be awesome! Thanks!

1 Like

Yeah, I was considering this myself. The main problem was getting Hypixel’s Bedwars maps, but I’ve solved that issue now. I’ll make this for you by the next wallpaper mass upload, btw thx for using my wall as your picture. <3

1 Like

Hey I actually made this wallpaper a while back and actually submitted it to Mojang. I feel that it could be useful to have here.

1 Like