Wallpaper suggestions

I think your ideia is really good and i’ve already done the wallpaper but i still need to render it. thanks for your contribution!

2 Likes

done and uploaded! thanks for being patient!

this one has been created and rendered, please wait a few days for the owner to upload it to the website ^.^

I agree with swordduck, there are only a few wallpapers of a lot of people, some more of these would really come in handy.
Also, I had a few ideas myself, here are some of my favorites:

• Someone on a horse in maybe, a plains biome ridinng towards a army of zombies maybe like 20, 30, or 40. The person on the horse could have maybe a iron or stone sword. The horse’s color, well that doesen’t really matter.
  • Another one I thought was good was maybe, like a dozen people at the beach, not a small beach that could only fit three people(though I liked that one too) But maybe one to fit 12. There might be 5 people in the water and 7 on land, maybe two or three playing frisbee and some resting.
    Hope these might be helpful!
1 Like

@greensparki! To the wallpaper machine! Ok. I’m doing it!

@XepherXV and @Darkside_PT those two are mine! :3

Which one? The beach one or the Zombie army?

Ohhhh! Never mind. Sorry, I didn’t read it well. :stuck_out_tongue:

No problem mate! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks you think u can put my ign -whitepaw238 and if u can mabe chat on Skype if u have it mines kobiejv123

By the way, just out of curiosity, how long does it usually take to make one?

Make two wallpapers with the player about to fight The King and the other one Mobzilla both from the CrazyCraft/Orespawn Mod.

Please Do A watch dogs wallpaper with the person hacking a explosive and killing someone else

Hey @greensparki to do a wallpaper I usaully take 1-3 hours and plus 3 to render, so I must to be inspired to start doing them. :slight_smile:

I would like to make this one, but with some partner… wallpaper creators someone want to partner up?

pssssst i wanna do this too XD

1 Like

U chose. If u wanna do it alone or If u wanna partner up again!

1 Like

lets partner up[ again ^.^

Cool! Do you use Maya or C4d? I want to get into some more graphics design and save up for c4d, but for now I just pose people in novaskin. Thanks! :smile:

1 Like

Me (XepherXV), Tourobaba and VicTycoon use Cinema4d

LockRikard uses Sketchup 3D

im not sure about spartan

1 Like

Hey I was wondering if someone could make a wallpaper, Avicus themed. Avicus is a network that has a big community and I thought I’d ask if anyone could make a wallpaper for them. The place that players for Avicus would mostly recognize is the lobby. If someone could make at the least of 10-15 players for them to fill their preferred skin in with. Maybe have a player with a pet, sword, bow, or something that relates to PVP or anything you can get/do in the lobby. I hope I can see it soon if someone wants to make it. If you need me to make more suggestions for it my skype is merlinsmaster81 Thanks!