Wallpaper suggestions

guys i have a month to do an animation, do u think i should make any? or am i too optional? idk if i should continue to this site :confused:

Dont go dude. <3 you make so cool wallpapers.

1 Like

Many people use this amazing site to get YouTube thumbnails. I thought it would be cool if there was a wallpaper made to look like a thumbnail. An example of this would be like this:

You could make it so you can change the skin and also change the text maybe ( or just the skin is fine ). Me and a lot of other people would be overjoyed if someone could create something like this as the wallpapers are cool but not really good for YouTube.
Thanks for listening and I will look forward for a reply from someone who creates these amazing wallpapers.

2 Likes

I think a cool looking wallpaper would be a player inside of a lab (possibly made out of iron) with brewing stands around and stuff, creating a concoction of some sort for scientific purposes! #forscience! :blush:

1 Like

Make one with 3-5 friends battling a bunch of mobs

I have a request. Can someone make a wallpaper that has two characters in it, lying side by side on top of a hill (possibly with a tree on it) with the background of a beautiful starry night sky that takes up most of the picture? Thanks in advance.

I have a photo of minecraft can you make it so i can edit the skins and can you make it more animated looking its for a birthday present for my friend

I think there should be another one like the traffic background but with the bar taken out over the person to the far right's face. Also this background should contain a 6th character performing a flyby in a jet. Otherwise i just need a background with 6 people because all i can find is groups of 4, 5, and 8. Thanks!

I think there should be one of hugging a creeper!!

1 Like

Dragon rider something like the picture.The dragon the player should be riding the dragon from the “Toasty” wall paper (including cape and everything)

1 Like

Guys I recently made a requested one? How is it? Any suggestions?

It’s 4K btw and I would like if you could tell me what to improve :smiley:

I called it “The power inside you” too btw

1 Like

I think it would really cool if someone made a Mineplex Champions render. I have tryed and I failed so I would really like it if someone could make one.

To XepherXV,

hay can u make wallpaper of Sword Art Online for me.
probably a boss fight .

SAO is a anime Series were people buy a game an they cant log off and they are stuck in the game until they someone completes the game and if u die in the game u die in real life .

The boss fights look awesome and I think deserves to be made a nova skin me wallpaper.

From BlueberryxScope

p.s the reason I sent this to u is because u have made lots of wallpapers for people when requested

it looks awesome. You really should post it

that would be cool :smile: some should make it’

im sorry to make u uncomfortable. I just really sao im sorry I told u to make it

Uhm, if u gave me some more info tahn u posted I could try to make one as I love SAO :wink:

Hello, Could you please make a wallpaper that has one player behind a drumkit, another behind a keyboard and one with a bass guitar and the last one with electric guitar
Thanks Very Much,
Logan913

I use Nova Skin for most of my youtube stuff, and it is great I was really hoping there would be someone by there self in jail… for my jailbreak series it would be awesome if you could add in a person in jail!!!

I really like it I could REALLY use that picture :smile: :smile: :smile: PLEASE nova skin upload dis.

1 Like