Wallpaper suggestions

a action shot like jumping off a ledge and you’re in mid-air with a sword in your hand right above the ender dragon or wither

3 Likes

Can you make 4 players in the woods getting scared cuz a minecraft slendermen is behind them

2 Likes

a lonely pic with one person bored to death and has nothing to do

3 Likes

sure ill take this one, it might be awhile tho

1 Like

oops i see there is one sorta like this

1 Like

It would be pretty awesome to have maybe some players or a player running a sword through another player or just more PVP sort of pictures if you know what I mean like the one where one player is pushing the other off a cliff

2 Likes

You should make a Assassin minecraft wallpaper say ezio jumping off a building with blades about to assassinate a Templar but the Templar is guarded by 4 guards

4 Likes

great idea that sounds awesome :smile:

1 Like

How about Someone blowing up a castle and have them jumping out of the way dramatically?

5 Likes

I think a funny one would be a picture of two players having a stare down in a mushroom island biome, with a ton of mooshrooms on one side and a ton of cows on the other. (I love mooshrooms, hate cows, anyone with me?)

1 Like

thx i cant do it because Im not good at that stuff

Please tell me if your making it at (email removed by admin)

What about a band of friends with guitars drums like a rock band!!!

2 Likes

ill take this one as well dont expect it in a few weeks

1 Like

Can you make a Attack on Titan wallpaper? Plz!! Thx ^^

1 Like

Hey there, I would like to see a wallpaper with people playing hunger games. Thank you!

3 Likes

I have a few ideas…

1. Punching Wood
  2. Lucky Block Mod
  3. Crafting Chain Mail (lol)
1 Like

I think some cool wallpapers would be a group of people skydiving, laying on the beach, and snorkleing :smile:

3 Likes

I would love if there is a pixelmon wallpaper maybe a battle and you could even choose your own pixelmon.

2 Likes