Wallpaper suggestions

I think there should be one based of of attack on titan or 進撃の巨人 Shingeki no Kyojin as they say :smiley:

1 Like

I suggest an animation of Watch Dogs

YOUR THE THIRD ONE WHO SAID THAT like i did and someone else did

Future! Future! I like Future! :smiley:

i did not see yours, im sorry :confused:

its okie hehe :33 ur fine

I have a really cool idea. How about a huge icey tower in an ice spikes biome? The tower could be made out packed ice, lapis blocks, and glowstone, with a stone staircase spiraling up the inside. Two players on the bottom holding iron pickaxes, two more players ascending the stairs, one holding a shovel, looking down at the other two players, and the other one holding a diamond axe, looking at the last player in front of him, who wields dual iron swords, intently staring at the top as he walks up the staircase.

Well, I really want a wallpaper with exactly 6 people, can be doing anything

In this wallpaper you can chose how many player you want!

Ahhh! You did the beach one! Thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

I whould like to ask a few Qs` For my minecraft channel like y you choose to do it just so I can record it if you don’t mind and mabe play a little while doing it

2 Likes

if it was possible a thaumcraft one would be amazing.

Thanks! My pleasure! The one with the zombies will take longer…

here

1 Like

I would like one that has around 5 people in it, also with them all standing on a mountain top or high building (skyscraper, tower, castle):
1 player at the front of the group standing close to the “camera” with his arms crossed or in some cool-looking pose, with two people peering around behind him on either side, and behind those three people can be however many other people that you want, all crowding around but kind of far away, not so close that they look like the main focus but close enough to see their skins easily enough.

I asked first, well before you :P, if u scroll up

3 jogadores um com uma machado outro com uma ak-47 e o outro com uma katana atras do slenderman
na selva a noite com o herobrine e o jeff the killer

I agree with your idea, Swordduck. Like it could be an all out brawl between 8 to 12 people. If you want to get specific with character positions and weapons, and maybe even the setting, I could tell you, if you want.

This sounds like a good idea as well.

XD I just wonder if somebody would make it. No real specifics on it other than what I already said