Недоработки и идеи | Flaws and ideas

Здравия. Интересует возникшая проблема, которая, вероятнее всего, столкнулась и не только со мной, но и с многими другими.

Когда я создавала скин(первый), я решила оставить два слоя, второй из которых прилагался к основному слою.

Так вот. В первый раз вкладка перестала работать и эти два слоя соединились в один слой. Посему, предлагаю всё же сделать так, чтобы такого не возникало – это может только усложнять в лишний раз(пожалуйста).

Второй раз. Уже немного другая проблема, но является продолжением про проблему со слоями.
Один слой, который ранее был двумя, отчасти стёрся(уже не очень помню), но это – не суть. Суть в том, что там почти всё важное было стёрто и это – никак уже не вернуть, по-сути.

Я создала отдельный слой и перешла на него, дабы в случае чего скин, который был со списка предлагаемых, не уничтожил собой мой скин, над которым я работала два дня. Оставалось буквально доработать пару моментов и скин был бы готов – но нет. То, что я создала отдельный слой, оказалось бесполезной идеей, и все слои были стёрты, кроме того слоя, где был тот самый выбранный скин со списка предлагаемых.

Я хочу, чтобы бы также добавили стрелку “вернуть как было” вперёд, иначе же почему в редакторе персонажей только одна стрелка, ведущая назад? Это неправильно на мой взгляд.

Я буду благодарна, если на данные проблемы обратят внимание и постараются сделать хоть что-то, лишь бы они не повторялись вновь.
Это правда обидно, когда то, над чем ты старался не один день, пропадает. Однако, я не виню себя в том, что последняя проблема случилась со мною – это было по незнанию. Но, с другой стороны, как тогда поглядеть на скин подробнее?
Все проблемы, приключившиеся со мной, не были по моей вине – скорее, что-то из разряда недоработок, которые, как я думаю, можно исправить.

Hello. I am interested in the problem that has arisen, which, most likely, has encountered, and not only with me, but also with many others.

When I created the skin (the first one), I decided to leave two layers, the second of which was attached to the main layer.

So that’s it. The first time the tab stopped working and the two layers merged into one layer. Therefore,
I still propose to make it so that this does not arise - this can only complicate once again (please).

Second time. This is a slightly different problem, but is a continuation of the problem with layers.
One layer, which was previously two, has been partly erased (I don’t really remember), but that’s not the point. The bottom line is
that there almost everything important was erased and this - in no way can be returned, in fact.

I created a separate layer and switched to it, so that in case of something the skin that was from the list of proposed ones would not destroy my skin, on which I had been working for two days. It remained to literally finalize a couple of moments and the skin would be ready - but no. That,
that I created a separate layer turned out to be a useless idea, and all layers were erased, except for the layer where the selected skin was from the list of suggested ones.

I want to also add a “return as was” forward arrow, otherwise why is there only one arrow leading back in the character editor? This is wrong in my opinion.
I will be grateful if they pay attention to these problems and try to do at least something so that they do not repeat themselves.
It really hurts when something that you have tried for more than one day disappears. However, I do not blame myself for the fact that the last problem happened to me - it was out of ignorance. But on the other side,
how then to look at the skin in more detail?
All the problems that happened to me were not my fault - rather, something from the category of flaws that, I think, can be corrected.

1 Like

What is name will unton urusan mother skin jangan can rumah im’ sorry honey gother unton zombie kill please do died so is but when what go let go zombie kil 10000: ? plz son that layer where created a separte layer turned out to be rendy…? my skin kamusny I want to also add a" where want layer skin mom nother another fayher mother wother rother kother yother qother vother jother dother cother zother lother pohter hother xother pother :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :alien: :alien: :alien:

where zombie how let’s go can come helping girlfriends boyfriends boleh apa yaaaaaa apan kamus nya mother father yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Herobrine Are you ok skin @Little_noob @JpherozCraft please where Herobrine Kill:9999999

Let’s go herobrine little noob please to be do rumah did where father little noob

xdredstudioz kamu nya urusan akun akan ok little noob can come please kamu nya

Herobrine:Are you ok zombie…? :sob: :sob: :sob: :cry: :cry: :cry: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:

Zombie:Yes Teacher ok school k2brine algarizah school…?

Boy Algarizah:Ibu Aku ada add died how no problematic graphics however presented by then tomorrow or everything keeping you from different perspective on going to girlfriend’s you want me to be able x-rays will journey through christmas :santa: sorry for not getting back vampire skin that have been on discussion about religion and that they are working weekends via email but didn’t want to explain why you are welcome dinner in AR earlier today but zombies right now and will be able to earn extra points because of the year of the time and name your American familyvisit Houston and would feel like looking at zzz yesterday and ,many thanks for the next

thank for much little noob how yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !