Wallpaper suggestions

Topic reserved for wallpaper suggestions.

Feel free to reply to this topic with your own ideas.

33 Likes

Personally, I think there should be more wallpapers where you get about a dozen different players into the picture so you can get yourself and all of the other people you play with in one picture. Maybe have them doing a team vs. team battle or just one big chaotic fight?

7 Likes

I agreed with swordduck. i really want like a pic of 10 players fighting together or at least doing something

1 Like

Duas pessoas com espadas uma de dima e uma de ferro uma pessoa segurando espada com a ponta virada pra trás como se fosse uma faca e a outra com duas espadas atras das costa e uma na mão as duas espadas nas costa apareceriam somente o cabo acima do ombro e as pontas no final da perna e assim estivesse olhando de frente e o cenário fosse uma ilha e atras dessa ilha la no fundo houvesse um dragão cuspindo fogo.

PS: Não sei se esse tópico servira mais acredito que o novaskin fará algo para que eu possa acreditar que eles nos ouvem e que temos ideias livres para darmos as nossas sugestões por isso tenho confiança de que o novaskin me dará essa oportunidade de dizer que realmente o novaskin é muito bom

2 Likes

I think a cool one would be a death of a friend/Lover. Also a twenty vs one battle

4 Likes

A selfie with another person!! :smiley:

2 Likes

A group of 4 players building something EPIC

4 Likes

an epic pic of killing the ender dragon like an action shot would be awesome

2 Likes

2 vs 2 battle would be awesome with swords

3 Likes

(This one is for book worms, like me). I want one where someone is reading in their house, while a giant fight is happening outside. There would be a big window to see out of, and a table with a door on the side. Anything else can be added from there, like paintings or trees or something.

3 Likes

but i have made this D:

2 Likes

Made what? One of the wallpapers?

1 Like

Oops, I see what you meant. That shot is awesome.

2 Likes

1 Like

Are you making anything else? If not, could you make my suggestion? I can’t make wallpapers.

2 Likes

i will look into it, but i have alot to do atm,

i have finals, then i have dA and im also writing a book

1 Like

That’s ok. I’m fine with what we have. I need to find my friends skins anyway. I’m writing a book too! It’s inspired by Rick Riordan’s Percy Jackson and the Red Pyramid series.

3 Likes

Could you make one that shows a Nether Portal in the middle kinda like a separation line. On the left of the portal would be the Overworld where a character is staring into the portal, the scenery is totally up to you. On the right of the portal would be the nether with another character also staring into the portal, once again the scenery is totally up to you. If you could make this I would really appreciate it, I would use it as the cover for my minecraft fanfiction.

4 Likes

Could you make a wallpaper with someone falling into the void and maybe others trying to help?

1 Like

i think that you should make an army pic one with 3 players with guns hiding behind a wall and 3 other players scouting with guns.

2 Likes