Wallpaper suggestions

I will definitely make this!

1 Like

omg thank you and can you message me when you do, also can you make the X-MEN one in mc style ill credit u in my video

1 Like

That would be awesome

please make a wallpaper where there is a family picture with a husband, wife, daughter and son

2 Likes

Make a wallpaper were two guys are jumping out of a heli on a buliding in 1 person with a m14 and 8 bad guys shooting Ak47s at them

If i just had the time i would make it but have many renders to do in queue and no time at all, but have all the CoD weapons for Cinema 4D so if nobody does thsi animation until i finish my queue, ill make it for u :wink:

1 Like

Can someone make a snow day wallpaper? Maybe 2 players making a snowman or having a snowball fight?

1 Like

Can some one make me a personal animated player head i want to restart my channel with one

Make One Where Its Like A Roman Fight Scene,with villagers fighting (gladiators) each other/animals

I would love a picture of a minecraft skin going over a hurdle on a track or running a relay, possibly add some people competing in the hurdles/relays in the other lanes?

sorry players fighting

umm i would really like a wallpaper that is like one person in the mirror and one person out of the mirror

like talking to the mirror

how about mario kart

Captured by pirates? xD

4 players holding custom bannners made by the user maybe? Background scenery is totally up to you guys.

I love that idea! It could be a 3 v 3 snowball fight in an ice-themed arena! Or two players building a snowman! Or a group of 4 to 7 players rolling around in the snow, making snow angels, etc!

A Star Trek Wallpaper

cool idee, I will make it :wink:

I think that there should be more selfie wallpapers and maybe a few mini-game ones like hide and seek, Turf wars, Survival games etc.

You should do four players going fishing on an oak wood plank dock. One player is standing up at the end fishing, one is sitting on the end fishing, one is just standing there holding a fishing rod, and one is just eating bread.