Advanced skin-128 bit-take your time

I would like someone to make an advanced, detailed skin. You can take as much time as you would like! If you have a youtube channel, I will gladly subscribe, even if I don’t choose to use the skin you made me! I am looking for a few specific things:

go to the youtube channel “aphmau fantasy”
look at the series “dreams of estorra”
watch the first episode or two
pay attention to all the minecraft skins
make me a skin that is like all of their’s
very detailed, very specific, and VERY ORIGINAL
I don’t want it to be copied off of any skin in the episodes

I want the skin to have a purple and blue mixture, and no colors that are really bright. You can take bits and pieces from all the different skins. In case you were wondering,yes I am a girl. DOn’t make it too boy looking!

I want the hair of my skin to be very detailed, like in the episodes. I would prefer the hair to be a like the main characters hair, but dark blue. all the same detail as well. I would like the hair that hangs down in the front of the main character (aphmau) to be a little longer.

just send me an email of the skin, or parts of it if your not done, to see if i am liking it, or if i want you to change parts of it., or if you have any questions. (or just email me if you are bored and want to chat about anything) my email emjem44@gmail.com

please try your best, or if you don’t think you can do it, but know someone who can, ask them!

thanks-
emjem

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.