Help with the Skin Editor

So I recently found a really nice skin that I like, but I wish to change its hair colour from blonde, to a sort of chestnut-brown, the same colour as my hair. If I have to, I will manually change it, but I’m hoping that someone could direct me to some sort of tool that I can use to automatically change the colour to another, without changing the shades of the colour. If no such thing exists on Nova Skin, would anyone be able to tell me about a way that I can make my task easier? If you can help, I’d greatly appreciate it! :blush:

1 Like

if you own photoshop, you can make a new masking layer over it. you willl have to mess with the settings but eventually you can get what you want,

no such feature exists in novaskin aside from the automatic shading thing

2 Likes

No actual idea on how to go about that :yum: But thanks anyway!

1 Like

Actually, could you tell me what this tool is and where to find it? It does sound like it could make my life easier :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

its on the top left, i think its called blending or somethig, sorry i cant
get to it atm

1 Like

People I do not like the new new skin minekraft Editore, I just really liked the old Editore More 2013, sorry that we can not return those days to draw and normal skins, and now this new skins Editore complete shit, it difficult, difficult to use. In general I do not like, and it is a pity that you can not return the skin minekraft Editore. :frowning:

1 Like

@Aynur You can acces the old version here http://old.minecraft.novaskin.me/

1 Like