I can't save my skin. [merged topic]

try using google chrome

THANKS! Never used any other browser besides Internet Explorer, but I got Google Chrome and it fixed my little dilemma. Thanks for the help! :smile:

1 Like

no problem ^.^ glad i could be of help

1 Like

I do use Google Chrome, it still doesn’t work.

found this fix by OmegaFix

Okay, that works for saving, now would u happen to know the hot key for applying it?

it is currently bugged out.

some users are complaining that the save button is grey and they cant click it.

this is in fact a bug and it is being worked on.

in the mean time, you can hit CTRL+S on your keyboard, this has been tested to work in Google Chrome
also be sure to clear your cache when the hotfix releases so you can get it as soon as you can without issues. if

you need assistance with clearing your cache i have posted another post about it here

I’m using google chrome and I used Novaskin for like EVER. And today i wanted to edit my skin and bam i can’t save it. theres a white thing covering it. -.- Help?

if you wanna reply please give me a step by step procedure on how to. I don’t know everything.

me with the green n know what goes ?

If I don’t find out what’s going on I’m gonna be pissed!!!

WOW everyone is having this problem,even I! And i’m using Internet Explorer :confused:

I’m using Firefox & it doesn’t work for shit!!!

i spent 2 hours making a new skin and now i cant even save it! this is so aggravating

Hai guys I found the Answer! While NovaSkin doesn’t fix this problem,hold Ctrl and press S to save your Skin!

How do i add my skin to my proflie PLZ help

I need help with the old Nova Skin Editor the images and the “Items” category won’t load can someone post a fix plz

have tried what was posted here: Read this before posting any bug reports

And aslo when I open a new tab for the iron_ingot it says “OverQuota” how do I fix this