Issues with the Alex skin

Hi there,

I seem to be having issues switching layers on the Alex skin editor, no matter what layer i choose, it only draws on the out-most layer - i cant draw on Alex’s face, when i try, it only appears a shadow.
Perhaps I’m doing something wrong? (I’ve used the editor before :/)
Also, uploading skins from computer and opening skins from gallery doesn’t seem to work…

There was a bug with the skin loading. I’m going to fix this.

But the layer switching is working for me. What do you mean by " it only appears a shadow"?

I mean the shadow casted by drawing on the outer layer. I was trying to paint Alex’s face in blue, but it still appeared on the outer layer.
There are three layers right? first shows both, but draws on the outer layer. the second is a large orange cube - also draws on the outer layer. And the third is Alex’s face, this should draw on the inner-most layer…right? That last one, is the one I can’t seem to get working. :confused:

I am getting the same exact problem ;-;

Same Problem, I would LOVE to make a new skin using the Alex body right now. Unfortunately, looks like this is an issue that will take some time to solve. I’m kind of relieved to see that I’m not the only one having the problem. For a while, I thought I was doing something wrong!