Making a wallpaper in Blender

So I am probably not the only one with this problem. But since I am still going to school I dont have $3000 to spare. So does anyone know how to make a wallpaper in blender. I have looked at some previous topics but they didn’t help me at all. And since I am really interested in 3D software, I really want to make a wallpaper. And if there is another free program that you can make a wallpaper with please let me know.

-LSB

Thanks

Hey! have you read this topic? I think it can help you allot! Also, about 3D software. If you want to follow this type of things in the future, some 3D design schools give Cinema 4D, Autodesk Maya keys for students, for free because they have partnerships. You can try contact one or something like that.

Hope I helped!

Yes, I have seen that topic. But since I have not that much experience with blender yet. It is kinda confusing for me. Thanks I will try and get Cinema 4D from a design school. I know I could just get the pirated version but, I am 100% anti-pirating and especially software that costs 3000$.

Thanks

-LSB

1 Like

Ok! Good luck! Minecraft is a very good way to start messing with 3D things! It’s blocky and easy! Then tell me what happened!

If you have any questions about Blender feel free to drop me a message somewhere. I’m unfortunately a bit too busy to make wallpapers right now, but I’ve toyed around with getting good results from Minecraft scenes before. I’m not on here a lot, but if you have a question, feel free to ask and I’ll see if I can give you an answer.

1 Like

Thanks very much. I know how to make a wallpaper, but not how to make it work in nova skins. So I would be very happy if you could tell me how to save the wallpaper correctly.

There’s a test page here: http://minecraft.novaskin.me/wallpapers/test.html to test the renders.

You’ll need to render out almost all of those photos. Basically, when the wallpaper is done, you’ll send a dozen or so photos to the website owner, and he’ll put the wallpaper up.

But I’m not sure what you’re asking. Did you want help with the specific render passes/how to do them in Blender?

This please. :wink: I hope you can help.

Thanks for your help

I have a thing but someone told me it doesnt work with nova yet :V

Well this topic should help you. If you have any specific questions about specific render passes I’d be glad to answer you about them.

http://tinyurl.com/kuykfjh

1 Like

I don’t want to see your thing on novaskin (do you get it?)