Skins won't delete

For almost a month now, I have noticed that there has been a problem with deleting skins of off my page. I press the delete button and it disappears but when I refresh the page the skins are there again. It takes them a few days before they are permanently cleared off of the page.

Can someone please fix this? This is very annoying for me as I make beta skins and then improve them to make the final product. I don’t like having beta skins floating around on my page as it makes my already long page even harder to navigate (If you check my wall you will see I over 100 skins uploaded).

This isn’t the first time I have had to report a problem similar to this in the past and I would like this to be taken care of, I love using NovaSkin to create skin’s for my friends,fans and series, fixing this would be a huge help.

Thanks
-Vegeta09 of Saiyans Play Staff

I hope I fixed this problem today.
The skin was being deleted, but the search was showing old search results, cached before the skin removal.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.