Wallpaper not load

Hello, I enter any wallpaper and the loading bar remains at 0 in all of them and I have already tried different devices and different networks and nothing

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been using this for the past week, the first three days were amazing. However, the past four have just been excruciating with the wallpapers never loading. Why is this? I though it was a fault on my end, and I restarted my Chromebook, and even took it to get it screened for viruses, but nothing emerged. It might be a bug on the site. Can we please get this fixed? I was making amazing wallpapers with my custom skins, and I would love to see this amazing site fixed once more.

2 Likes

I think that Nova Skin is an incredible page where you can do a lot of things, but I think that they are neglecting it a lot, which is why these problems are happening. Or at least the part of wallpapers I notice is very abandoned

There does appear to be some neglect visible, and it’s a shame that such an amazing site is neglected this much, because this isn’t the first time it’s happened. And the sad part is, there are worse websites that are better maintained than this, so I’m hoping that this problem gets fixed, and the moderators and curators pay better attention to the site, so people can go back to enjoying this site again.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.