Wallpaper suggestions

PLEASE DO THIS!!! That would be awesome for my channel #SkyFlower

please make a star trek wallpaper with 3 or 4 players at the enterprise bridge

Maybe could you make a android/iOS app instead cause my browser gets laggy and it closes when I have my file manager open and yes I have to use the file manager cause my phone is horrible at knowing which files are correct files

How about 7 people toasting milk buckets in a house the rest is up to you! Its for my channel art on YT

I really need to come here more often so I can read up on some of these suggestions/requests. I’d be happy to try my hand at some of these. I’ll be checking back often, and will begin working on one as soon as it catches my eye.

I made that such use it? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

how’s that? Im gonna add this to the website (when saviski uploads the wallpapers that have already been made)

P.S. Its name is: “Overflowing Power”

1 Like

I think a team of people should all be fighting a huge monster or something! :smile:

Pleeease upload this!!

1 Like

no worry guys it will be available any time sooner :smiley:

What about a wallpaper with a guy in jail?
i really need that for my friend’s youtube account. he’s in jail or something like that

i would like to add a wallpaper that has 5 players

then they are playing hungergames

I may make this as a wallpaper in future

abrindo uma luck block

2 People fighting on 5 obsidian blocks and around is lava. And one is in the lava burning :smile:

Try to make a wallpaper of an epic lava scene, then the player will pose like he/ she have the power of fire.

Next suggestion, try making a scene of player/ players living in a house of flying objects, pets, etc. the players pose will be like they’re surprised to see floating objects and pets.

Pls try to make these wallpapers

XG_PRO, do u have a Skype?

why would u ask? Yes I do have skype but I dont find any reason to give it to any1 at the moment

May I have a wallpaper that is like a person on a podium, like a mayor or senator giving a speech of some sort. I’m needing this for a wiki page for the Minecraft server I go on.