Wallpaper suggestions

I was gonna ask u if i could talk to u about making some background to be the cover picture for adventure maps I make. Like the same backgrounds that are on this site, and you make some pretty sick ones, and I have a lot of good ideas for some

It is not liek i make them from request, its is like a creative painting. From nothing and no ideas, something just from your inner self goes in teh painting. That’s teh same thing over here so I won’t be able to succeed in your requests even if I want to. Maybe when I become an expert xD

So you don’t take any suggestions?

If you were to make a suggestion you shoudl just make it here so every1 can see it and some1 decides to make it

I think it would be a cool wallpaper that was someone standing on the top of a building, over looking a city at night time. The view would be from behind the player, and a little up so you see both the back of the player and the city.

Someone should do one with a shockwave coming out of somebody and knocking everybody else getting thrown back.

1 Like

Kinda like the “The power inside you”

2 Likes

I think they should have Portal or Portal 2 wallpaper. That would be cool!

1 Like

but hwo do u upload the image to novaskin

1 Like

this should be called team work (made by me)

1 Like

it would look nicer if you added stuff in the background. just saying :smiley:

I want a wallpaper that’s based off of Survival Games, and maybe of a team so you can have your friends in it with you :smiley:

That’s even better than what i thought of :smile:

Any Suggestions, send them my way. I’m ready for some wallpapers!

Does anyone know if it’s possible to add after effects to a wallpaper template? If so, which image or images do I add the effects to? I’ve been trying and the player model keeps being the top layer, and the effects are underneath, so it doesn’t look right. I’ll post pictures of it to show you :smiley:

This is what is look like:

This is what I want it to look like:

sorry to possibly waste it to you but,
Adding effects lika that (even with editing afterwards) will mkae the skin which will be applied overwhelming as the colours will merge with the colours you added for that effects.
Well, thats is a 50% for me. Maybe you don’t need to worry about it, it looks liek a good walpapers :wink:

Ok let’s say I don’t add After Effects, how would I go about just getting the light to be over the character like it is in the scene.

and not like this

The 1st photo is rendered from C4D and the lights show on top of the model, yet once I ran the series of photos using the test environment it comes out with the 2nd photo

BTW, why don’t I have the Wallpaper Creator Tag in my name. I already have the badge but not the tag :confused:

Go to your profile preferences and there is an option: Title
hope that helps

1 Like

Can there please be one made where there are 10 people lined up for a nice family photo? I have a group of 9 friends that i have been playing Minecraft with for around 3 years now and we need a nice “family” picture. It would be much appreciated! Thanks!