Wallpaper suggestions

can someone make a wallpaper that has kids sliding and playing on the stairs :slightly_smiling:

no sabia que wallpaper hacer, y de repente se me ocurrio esto :v
(soy ateo por si preguntan)
:V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V

2 Likes

what about, a character with half face (if that makes sense). Like, half you can put your MC Skin and the half is like your demon or other form.

1 Like

That sounds like you can make that as a skin but I see your point

Could someone make this a background? it’s someone putting a kid to sleep! i tried to upload it myself but couldn’t figure out how and i didn’t even use blender so yea…

1 Like

Could someone do one with some tanks, not just two please?

@MCBoomBoxYT

I do photo ^-^ .
After tomorrow I’ll show you a vet if you like.
I’ll take I have to search for files and other things (for decoration)

Yo te hago la foto ^-^.
Pasado mañana te muestro para ver si te gusta.
Voy a tardar ya que tengo que buscar archivos y otras cosas (para decoracion).

wallpapers for Alex models because i’m tired or editing the arms. xD

i think a really cool image would be 1 player fighting a dozen zombies and creepers with nothing but a bow.

2 Likes

Can one of you guys make a minecraft Doctor Who theme like the tardis in space and the player coming out or floating bye the tardis or anything to do with doctor who would be awesome!

send me a reference of what the demon skin should be and I’ll get on top of that asap :smiley:

1 Like

I have another set of POVs like I’ve done before. Hope you enjoy!

2 Likes

Please make a wallpaper with a sheep as a pet (standing next to the player). There are so many with cows, pigs or dogs but nothing with a sheep

1 Like

I just made a small batch of animal wallpapers, although a sheep was not one of them. I will work on this for you very soon.

Could someone make an image that looks like its about 5 seconds into a round of hunger games, with a few already armed or dead but some still going to the chests, like with 24 players and a really cool map off a server or something?? or maybe someone just walking casually and calmly with a bloody sword, past about 30 people dead on the floor?? can someone please make one of these, plz? thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

i would personally like to see a lot more of elytra

1 Like

How about something first person? That would be kind of cool since there aren’t a lot like that.

1 Like

my friend I’m glad to inform you, I have submitted another set of POV wallpapers, similar to my first. look above for them. If you have something in mind you wanted, let me know.

1 Like

Oh thats great! :relaxed: I was wondering about first person zombies maybe that would be pretty cool!! But these a awesome too! Thanks! (P.S how do I put skins on the wallpapers?)

Wallpapers once they are uploaded to the website you can use them from here.

And for clarification, do you wish for the camera to be set in the zombies head looking out towards players attacking?