Wallpaper suggestions

i think a lab with chemicals and machines would be cool

2 Likes

I think it would be cool if there was a scene with a bunch of people doing parkour and freeruning.

1 Like

que fazer parceria eu e vc vc e eu ?

1 Like

What about a World War 1 Trench scene with 3-4 Players posing for a photo.

Hey I was wondering if you could make more wallpapers where you see the front and back of a skin. Like one where they are in a house of mirrors so you see every part of the skin.

1 Like

that sounds neat! I can try

Terraria Themed Wallpaper would be good. :no_mouth:
Another good one would be people racing in minecarts. :smile:

2 Likes

I was thinking something like this:

Player in a sword duel with another player while on top of a building when its burning down?

Anyway, thats what i think… :sunglasses:

как добавить свой шаблон в nova skin wallpapers?\how to add your template nova skin wallpapers?

Please добавте

I want one with someone with a leaf block as a head playing hide n’ seek

Or you both could each make one :smile:

you guys should do a Jurassic world wallpaper or a jurassic park one a personally prefer jurassic world :smile:

Bit late to Add on…but I love all off the wallpapers But i noticed there’s nothing to do with cops and robbers or just straight up jail break, Just thought it’d be cool to see that. :smile:

Someone should create a date scene

What you think of a sensei training his student?

Can someone make a Yandere Sim wall paper?

I really would want to see a Wallpaper with like an Avatar: The Last Airbender bending battle or Legend of Korra. Something like that would be so cool!

I would like to see all sports: Baseball, American Football, Basketball, Tennis, Hockey, Etc.

eu acho q voces deveria fazer alguns wallpapers de animes como: Naruto, Bleach, Tokyo Ghoul…etc