Wallpaper suggestions

Hey, I have a youtube and Nova Skin is a way that I think is great to make thumbnails. I tried to make my own, but it doesn’t work on my laptop and it just crashed even though I did everything. Recently I played a map called find the stone button, if someone could make a nova skin of someone crouching in the jungle pressing a stone button on a tree that would be AWESOME

1 Like

I know sometimes it can be a very long time in between when wallpapers are added to the site. If anyone ever wishes for something a little more sooner, I have time sometimes to do wallpapers for free and would be willing to take your suggestions. I could always make you a personal wallpaper and upload it my DeviantArt page for you to download anytime. Hope this helps some of you out. I’ll be checking back in from time to time.

can someone plz make a bunch emoji face and one of them is that rainbow steve thing so you could change the face to make a your face a emoji?

How about a Factions Sign like this Skywars one

Can you PLEASE make to 2 minecraft character kissing that would be awesome if you did but I’m begging you PLEEEEEEEASE MAKE ONE LIKE THAT :tired_face:

I’ve made a few wallpapers recently and was wondering if you think I should convert them to be uploaded here for you all. Here are a few of the ones I’ve done, they might be without the after effects, since I don’t remember what I had to do for @saviski to be able to use the effects last time I made a wallpaper with them. Either way, here they are…

It would be great if someone could make a sky factory wallpaper. I’ve been wanting to start a series for it and it’d be great to have a good thumbnail for it.

Make 2 players kissing each other PLEEEEASE DO THIS ONE I BEG YOU
:sob:

Question, would that not just be 2 characters with their faces together? I can do it, but is that really something you want?

So I was wondering if people are interested in these new “Woodland Mansions” I could make a wallpaper featuring some of the inside rooms or an angle from outside? what do you guys think?

1 Like

Can you Please! Please! make one With one person falling on top of another person!:blush::grin: please and thank you!:blush:

Maybe you should add some kind of pokemon hunt with like 4-7 people! :slight_smile:

That’s a really good idea, I agree!
:grin:

I have a wallpaper I want to submit, but I don’t remember what I needed to do to add the after effects in order for them to work here. I’ll try something out. Let me know what you guys think :smiley:

1 Like

I have another one, what do you guys think?

2 Likes

they’re ALL AWESOME! great job

Thank You! I’m glad to hear someone enjoys!

I think that there should be a kingdom hearts type of wallpaper, I think it would be pretty awesome.

Just a blank image of maybe your character waving at you, so people could create thumbnails with there skin.

1 Like

I’ve been thinking of doing this for a long time, just wasn’t sure people would like it or not. And what kind of simple pose should the character be in? Simply Waving?