Wallpaper suggestions

I may do a PvP Arena based theme thumbnail, any ideas?

A minecraft story mode wallpaper where you chose who is the greifer(Magnus), the engineer(elegaurd), builder(Soren) and the warrior(Gabriel) of your group

how to add wallpaper to novaskin?:sob:

I think that they should make a romantic scene

I really like this idea

Send it by e-mail to saviski@novaskin.me
:smiley:

1 Like

I got idea. How about when you slip and slide on the floor going back and forth.
Like for example sliding with your socks on. For 1 - 2 players maybe?
Just an funny idea

2 Likes

What about people hugging and celebrating a victory of killing something really hard to kill or like a million (not really a million) mobs

eu queria que tivesse um wallpepa de palhaço assasino
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am actually searching for an image of my skin with red angel wings if someone can make it it would be really great :slight_smile:

1 Like

if you want something specific you can msg me with details and I can maybe look into it.

Сделайте пожалуйста картинку, где человек будет стоять, операясь на стену, и подняв ногу. Заранее спасибо!

Heres my Picture
The Name of it is Letsplayer Facecam
With Headset
Without Headset

Would be nice to see some more holiday pictures with lots of people. Also some more PvP like scenes. (Maybe one or two referencing TF2…?) ^-^ Just random thoughts in my head lol.

1 Like

check the wallpapers that were added today, I have 2 Thanksgiving wallpapers. I will be working on 2 Christmas themed wallpapers as well coming very soon I hope!

I think we should do a wallpaper of two players against all of the end

Personally, I think it would be a good idea to add the option to choose whether you want an Alex model or a Steve model player. I also think you should add it so that if you have a 1.8+ character, you’d have the jacket and pants on your character. These are all my demands, and these are suggestions for YouTubers who use this site for thumbnails. I would appreciate it if you would add these things. Thanks, Alpha

2 Likes

1 Like

This sounds cool, but it would essentially create double the workload for both the wallpaper artist and @saviski . We’d have to make the scene twice with both Steve & Alex models so that the skins wrapped properly. Also as far as armor, that would create additional pictures for each layer. We’ve thought about it in the past, but currently the workload is a bit overwhelming I think.

Howdy! I’m Meade and I’ve been using Novaskin for almost a year now but I have an idea! It could be a player hugging a pig. Anyway thanks for reading! :stuck_out_tongue: